(Click on images enlarge)The Carriage House~ Enjoy all the amenities of the main house with the privacy of a separate cottage.
This room features:
A queen-size sleigh bed
Large rainfall shower with body sprays
Leather recliners for napping in front of the 32″ LCD TV/DVD.
Kitchenette with a microwave, refrigerator, bar sink, and a bistro table and chairs for snacking
Heated floors throughout.
Features: a queen-size bed, parlor stove, private bath, and an LCD TV/DVD. $109 per night.
Features: a queen-size bed, private bath, and wall mounted LCD TV/DVD. $109 per night.
The Upstairs Parlour Suite~ Originally the upstairs parlor in the front of the house, this florally decorated shows off the original architecture with seven large windows, ornate 1 1/4 strip oak floors, and pillared archway. A flight of steps within the bedroom leads to the loft dressing area and the private bathroom.
Bedroom features a king-size bed, parlor stove, LCD TV and DVD player, writing desk, dresser and 2 queen anne chairs. The loft sitting room features a day bed for an additional person, dressing table, queen anne chair and TV/DVD & private bath. $139 per night – 2 night minimum on weekends
The bedroom has a heavy pineapple four-poster queen size bed with a demi-drape canopy, recliner, dresser and TV/DVD.
The sitting room features , a day bed which comfortably accommodates an additional person a TV/DVD and two queen anne chairs. $139 per night.
Amenities include: a private entrance from the upstairs porch, two TV’s, a private bath which has recently been updated, a queen-size brass bed, and a vented gas fireplace. $139 per night.
This room features: a private outside entrance, private bath, two TV’s, and an electric parlor stove. $139 per night.
Common Rooms~ All guests are welcome to enjoy the Sitting Room just off the kitchen where you will find a comfortable place to read the daily and local papers.
* Please Note:
- The above rates are based on double occupancy. Additional person in a room where space permits is $20 per person per night.
- Room rates are slightly higher for some holidays and special events.
- Some holidays and weekends may require a 2 night minimum.
* Cancellation Policy: Please confirm your plans prior to making your reservation as we take your room off the market and turn away other requests. We reserve the right to charge the entire stay for no-shows and cancellations made with less than 10 days notice for any nights that are not re-booked. Please call as soon as possible if you need to change or cancel your stay.
The Other Stuff:
- Check in time is after 3 pm. Access code provided for all guests. Check out time is promptly by 11 am.
- Cash, Check, VISA, AMEX and Master Card gladly accepted. Ask about our special corporate, group, and extended stay rates when you make your reservation.
- Gift Certificates are available for purchase.
- Children over age 10 welcome.
- Sorry, no pets.
- Open year around.
- We have our own private parking lot in the rear.
- Guest fridge available in the dining room.
- Central air conditioning.
- Lost keys and damage to the room will be billed to the guest.
- We are proud to be a non-smoking inn. Smoking permissible on outside porches.
A credit card number or deposit of one night’s stay is required within 5 days of reservation request.
Alden House Bed and Breakfast
John & Lynndell Eccleston, Innkeepers
62 East Main Street
Lititz, PA 17543